Be You Skincare oils are made from nature's very own selection of healing, rejuvenating and most importantly hydrating oils, that have been carefully selected, delicately fragranced and hand-packaged to provide you with that special moment of Being You, every time you allow yourself to be immersed in peaceful surrender and moments of calm. Our oils are all-natural, cold pressed, highly nutritious and very lightly textured. The result is a naturally soothing, fast-absorbing beauty treatment oil that is suitable for all skin types including reactive and sensitive.
Grape Seed Oil
- This oil is rich in beta-carotene, and vitamins D, C and E and is packed with fatty acids;
- It's non-comedogenic so it doesn't clog pores;
- Locks in moisture;
- It is known to treat acne, tighten skin, help diminish dark circles around the eyes, moisturize, reduce scars, restore collagen and fight ageing;
- It quickly penetrates the skin due to its light and thin consistency - no oily residue;
- Suitable for all skin types but is especially used by those with sensitive and/or acne prone skin as well as those with oily skin.
- This multipurpose oil contains powerful antioxidants, high concentrations of nutrients and essential fatty acids that protect against environmental aggressors, help reverse photo-damage, boost cellular activity, hydrate at the deepest levels and repair the skin;
- With regular use, Marula Oil delivers advanced protection against photo-aging - neutralizing free radicals, helps build healthy collagen, and provides antioxidant protection. More antioxidant protection means younger looking skin and better defense against premature skin ageing;
- Marula Oil is rich in essential fatty acids Omega 9 - oleic and Omega 6 - linoleic that deeply hydrate and reduce redness while nourishing, healing, moisturizing and improving skin elasticity;
- Marula Oil is a potent source of nutrition and antioxidant energy for your skin cells. It is ideal for dry to oily skin types including very sensitive and sun damaged complexions;
- Rejuvenates and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, redness and blotchiness;
- Improves and restores skin elasticity for a more youthful and radiant skin;
- It is non-comedogenic and has anti-microbial properties, which can help heal and reduce acne blemishes and scarring.
Delicate, yet extremely powerful Rose Oil
- Rose oil carries a variety of chemical compounds that bring wellness and healing to the body, soul and spirit.
- It regulates hormone production and helps to balance them throughout the body. It is one of the best oils to give you shining, fresh and youthful skin. Its aroma keeps you charged and feeling happy. It promotes circulation, takes care of the heart, reduces blood pressure and helps to cure headaches, asthma, dehydration, leucorrhea and various other infections.
- Antidepressant - boosts self esteem, confidence, and mental strength while fighting depression and it also relieves anxiety;
- Antiseptic - to treat wounds;
- Antispasmodic - relieves spasms in the respiratory system and intestines, as well as muscular spasms in various limbs;
- Antiviral - acts as a shield, and studies have shown that it protects against many different types of viral infections;
- Astringent - It strengthens gums and hair roots, while toning and lifting skin, and contracting muscles, intestines and blood vessels. This gives protection against the untimely loss of teeth and hair, wrinkles, the loss of firmness of intestines and muscles of the abdominal area and limbs associated with aging. Above all, rose essential oil helps to stop the flow of blood from wounds and cuts by contracting the blood vessels. This astringent property can also cure certain types of diarrhea.
- Bactericidal - It can be used in the treatment of typhoid, diarrhea, cholera, food poisoning and other diseases which are caused by bacteria. Furthermore, it can cure internal bacterial infections like those in the colon, stomach, intestines and urinary tract, as well as external infections on the skin, ears, eyes and wounds.
- Cicatrisant - healing of scars caused by boils, acne, pox, stretch marks, surgery scars .
- Depurative - blood purification and removal of toxins so that you can be protected from boils, rashes, ulcers, and skin diseases, as well as more serious conditions that free radicals can cause, like cancer and heart disease.
- Emmenagogue - It stimulates the hormone secretions which trigger menstruation. It is particularly effective on those who are suffering from obstructed and irregular menses. It also eases cramps, nausea, and fatigue while reducing the pain associated with menstruation and Post-Menopausal Syndrome.
- Hepatic - it keeps the liver strong, properly functioning and protected from infections. It also treats problems like the excess flow of bile, acids, and ulcers.
- Nervine - a tonic for the nerves to bear shock and protects them from disorders resulting from age and injuries.
- Stomachic - soothes the stomach, sedates inflammation, helps it function properly and protects it from infections. Excessive acid can lead to heartburn, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, excess gas, impacted bowels, and bloating.
- Cholagogue - It promotes the flow of bile from the gall bladder and helps to regulate the acid levels in the stomach and the blood, thus keeping you safe from problems like acidity and acidosis.
- Uterine - Rose essential oil can take care of many feminine problems such as uterine discharge, tumors, bleeding, and irregular menses. It purifies the uterus as well, and keeps it functioning properly even in advanced age, thereby delaying menopause. By regulating menstruation, it is possible to eliminate the associated symptoms and problems of menstruation, including mood swings, hormonal imbalance, overeating, bloating, cramping, and excessive bleeding.
A Few Words of Caution: Being an Emenagogue, it should not be used during pregnancy, since there is no definite evidence of whether the effects of rose essential oil can be transferred to the fetus. It is best to generally avoid it during pregnancy.